LP4K is Lipid based Transfection Reagent. It is formulated for the high transfection efficiency in most cell types, both adherent and suspension cells, best for large plasmid or multiple plasmid transfection, like lentivirus production. See Product Manual (.pdf).
A 14.3kb expression lentivector (CAT#: LVP390 ) and three packaging plasmids were transfected into HEK293-T cell (0.5 ug DNA / 2 ul of LP4K). Image was taken at 12 hour post transfection
- Best for the transfection of large plasmid or multiple plasmid mixture;
- No need for DNA/Lipid ratio optimization, simply use 1.5 ul of LP4k reagent per 500 ng of DNA in serum-free culture, or 2.0 ul of LP4K per 500 ng of DNA in serum culture;
- High transfection efficiency in most cell types, both adherent and suspension cells;
- High transfection efficiency in both serum-containing and serum-free media;
- Consistent performance with highly reproducibility
Amount: 1.0 ml /per vial